CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Where have you been?

I know, I know I haven't written anything on my blog for a long time. Sorry I have been busy with work and stuff! Oh, and did I mention my wife and I took a wonderful trip to the Mediterranean? I wish I had all the time in the world to devote to "blogging" but I dont. I have to keep the wheels turning or else this household doesn't exist. Just kidding I would argue that Hillary pitches in to keep the wheels turning as far as the kids clothes, occasional food and dance fees for Soraya. Seriously she does her fare share! Where would I be without my Hilly? God knows I would be the biggest stoner alive if Hillary didnt say yes when I asked her to marry me. Good thing she said yes because I have the best extended family, the best kids, the best life!

This Christmas season is really for us this year, a time to be thankful for all our freinds and family. We have quite a strong support system. Even though we may not spend as much time with all our family, I would guarantee that if we were ever in need of something they would all be willing to help. I thank God for them they really are special to us.

So what do I want for Christmas? To be honest I really dont want anything for myself. What I do want is for my kids to get what they need and want. Isnt Christmas really for the little ones? To be honest when I need something or want something I typically go and get. I do this all through the year so when it gets to Christmas time there really isnt anything for me to want or need. I can tell you that there is nothing better than to watch your kids open their gifts on Christmas day! That in itself is a gift I alwasy look foward to each year.

Well everyone enjoy yourselves this Holiday season! We love you!

0 comments: