Costa Rica is just around the corner. Last night my wife Hillary and I went to get all our shopping done for the trip. We had to get luggage because we've never had a good quality set, and we had to buy cool clothes to wear like sandals, shorts, etc. We needed to get tanning lotion along with bug repellent and rain jackets. I am sure we will just have sunshine and we will come back all crispy and dark, right in time to make everyone jealous during the Holidays! While every ones tans have faded ours will be truly fresh!!! Hillary is getting totally excited! When I talk to you her I can see visions of sunshine, beaches and adventure dance through her mind. So who's going to watch the kids while were gone? Well my father and mother will be staying at our house to watch them. This will be quite a task for them, even though they raised nine kids. Unless you are immersed in child rearing all the time, watching four kids can be really difficult! I know they can do it though, my kids adore them. Anyhow sorry to make you jealous that we're going somewhere cool and your not but sometimes thats life! I did work hard to go though, so I really don't feel bad at all. Adios!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment