CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Aaaaaahhh Yeeaaah!

I feel like Napoleon Dynamite dancing on stage all excited and in a zone where I am the star of the show, even if it is for just a brief moment. So why am I feeling sooo good right now? Well truth is I qualified for my Costa Rica trip with my work! Best of all I get to take my wife with me and we get to take 8 days out of November to have an awesome week in the sun at the 5 star Marriott Resort!! That's what I am talking about! Give it up for me! I will be putting up a post when we get back, along with some pictures.
Tomorrow the 25Th we get to here about the new trip announcement for 2008. I have heard rumors it could be the Greek island, that would be sweet! Ill let you know.

Peace out!

0 comments: